YOU MIGHT REDNECK IF....
1. You've ever had to siphon gas from your lawn mower to put into your truck.
2. Your kid calls your sister, mom.
3. You think icing is what you do to your front steps before your mother in law
4. You drink gas because you found out you can run two and a half miles per hour
5. You've ever tried to drown a fish.
6. You buy your jewelry at the hardware store.
7. You drink Labatt 50
8. You've ever had to knock the spider webs down to use the bathroom.
9. Your son says, "Dad, can I have a can of mix?"
10. Your Christmas stocking is full of ammo.
11. You go to the DMV to transfer the title to your home.
12. You can yell to your mom, "Hey, Aunt Betty!"
13. You wonder why there isn't a hairstyle called "The Hat Line."
14. You actually like Spam.
15. Your pickup truck has a bigger turning radius than your house.
16. You send a request to a major fragrance designer to try to recreate the
smell of a dead skunk.
17. Your wife howls at the moon more than your huntin' dogs.
18. The same pair of boots have been in your family for five generations and
they're only twenty years old.
19. You go swimming in the drainage ditch behind your house.
20. You cuss and refer to your wife, mother, aunt, and sister with one word.
21. Your kids fight with the dogs for their dinner.
22. You have more pet names for your huntin' dog than for your girlfriend.
23. You mistake the offering plate for a spit can.
24. You go to church to pick up women.
25. You bring your dog with you to church.
26. You think that Australia is ruled by the south because their flags are
27. You think the Franklin Mint is a breath freshener.
28. Your only tie is made of leather, silver and turquoise.
29. You buy a can of Mountain Dew just to serve as a container to spit tobacco
30. Your house gets picked up every week.
31. If bar-b-que is a daily thing.
32. You think that the Dark Side is a room in your house.
33. You think doctorin' involves mamma's sewing kit and a jug.
34. You've ever held a guy over your head because of a fight over a CD radio.
35. You think a Ford Mustang is a new bread of horse.
36. You prefer to sleep in the truck than in your house.
37. You have heard more than four people say "Your mamma...she's
naked!" before running out of a room with new heart conditions.
38. You've ever stood in line to have your picture made with a freak of nature.
39. You break wind in public and blame it on your kid.
40. You've ever valet parked a snowplow.
41. You vacuum the sheets instead of washing them.
42. You've ever gotten an official letter of recognition from a tobacco or beer
43. You've ever taken reading material into an airplane restroom.
44. You kissed your own wife at midnight at the New Year's eve party.
45. You've ever paid for a 6-pack of beer with pennies.
46. There are hubcap wind chimes anywhere on your block.
47. You have a Bud Light pool table light hanging over your dining room table.
48. The strongest smell in your house is butane.
49. Your dog passes gas and you claim it.
50. You've ever mistaken your Aunt Betty for a man.
51. You think paprika is a Third World country.
52. You ask the preacher, "How's it hanging?"
53. You go to a stock car race and don't need a program.
54. You have a bumper sticker that says, "My mother's an honor
student" at the local junior high.
55. You think potted meat on a saltine is an hors d'oeuvre.
56. You played the banjo in your high school band.
57. The velvet paintings in your house were bought from an art dealer on the
side of the highway.
58. You have no hubcaps on your car because you're using them to feed you
59. More than one living relative is named after a Southern Civil War general.
60. You think the stock market has a fence around it.
61. You think the O.J. trial was the big Sunkist and Minute Maid taste test.
62. Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.
63. You've ever used lard in bed. Your coffee table used to be a telephone cable
64. You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table.
65. You pick your teeth from a catalog You've ever financed a tattoo.
66. You refer to the time you won a free case of oil as the "day my ship
67. Your hairdo has ever been ruined by a ceiling fan.
68. Your mother has been involved in a fist-fight at a high school sports event.
69. You've ever barbecued Spam on the grill.
70. You own all the components of soap on a rope except the soap.
71. The best way to keep things cold is to leave 'em in the shade.
72. You've ever raked leaves in your kitchen.
73. The neighbors started a petition over your Christmas lights.
74. Your brother-in-law is your uncle.
75. Your entire family has ever sat around waiting for a call from the governor
to spare a loved one.
76. You go to the family reunion to pick up women.
77. You can't tell what color your car is because of the dirt.
78. You have refused to watch the Academy Awards since "Smokey and the
Bandit" was snubbed for best picture.
79. None of your shirts cover your stomach.
80. Your only condiment on the dining room table is the economy size bottle of
81. The rear cars on your car are twice the size of your front ones.
82. You consider "Outdoor Life" deep reading.
83. You prominently display a gift you bought a Graceland.
84. You use the term 'over yonder' more than once a month.
85. Birds are attracted to your beard.
86. The diploma hanging in your den contains the words "Trucking
87. Your mother keeps a spit cup on the ironing board.
88. Your wife's job requires her to wear an orange vest.
89. You've ever worn a tube top to a wedding.
90. Bikers back down from your momma.
91. You were shooting pool when your kids were born.
92. Your favorite Christmas present was a painting on black velvet.
93. Your school fight song was "Dueling Banjos."
94. You think a chain saw is a musical instrument.
95. You've ever stolen clothes from a scarecrow.
96. You think that beef jerky and Moon Pies are two of the major food groups.
97. You've ever shot a deer from inside your house.
98. The first words out of your mother every time you see friends are
"Howdy!" "HEY!" or "How Y'all Doin'?"
99. You have more that two brothers named Bubba or Junior.
100. You've ever stolen toilet paper from a public restroom.
101. You clean your nails with a stick.
102. You prefer car keys to a Q-tip.
103. People are scared to touch your wife's bathrobe.
104. Your father encourages you to quit school because Larry has an opening on
the lube rack.
105. You think a Volvo is part of a woman's anatomy.
106. You've ever used a toilet seat as a picture frame.
107. Your home has more miles on it than your car.
108. Your Christmas tree is still up in March.
109. You've ever been arrested for loitering.
110. There is a stuffed possum anywhere in your house.
111. You hammer bottle caps into the frame of your front door to make it look
112. You've ever shot anyone for looking at you. You own a homemade fur coat.
113. Your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat.
114. Your momma has "ammo" on her Christmas list.
115. You've totaled every car you've ever owned.
116. There are more than five McDonald's bags currently on the floorboard of
117. Momma taught you how to flip a cigarette.
118. There is a wasp nest in your living room.
119. The Home Shopping Channel operator recognizes you voice.
120. You give your dad a gallon of Pepto-Bismol for his birthday.
121. There has ever been crime scene tape on your front door.
122. You burn your front yard rather than mow it.
123. You consider a six-pack and a bug-zapper high-quality entertainment.
124. Fewer than half of your cars run.
125. You've ever been kicked out of the zoo for heckling the monkeys.
126. The taillight covers of your car are made of tape.
127. Your car has never had a full tank of gas.
128. Any of your kids were conceived in a car wash.
129. Your momma has ever been involved in a cuss fight with the principal.
130. You think a subdivision is part of a math problem.
131. You've ever bathed with flea and tick soap.
132. Your good deed for the month was hiding your brother for a few days.
133. You stand under the mistletoe at Christmas and wait for Granny and cousin
Sue-Ellen to walk by.
134. Your favorite T-shirt is offensive in thirteen states.
135. You've ever been involved in a custody fight over a huntin' dog.
136. You're an expert on worm beds.
137. The dog catcher calls for a backup unit when he visits your house.
138. Your wife has ever said, "Come move this transmission so I can take a
139. Your family tree does not fork.
140. The flood history of the area can be seen on your living room walls.
141. You haul more than U-Haul.
142. Your momma has ever stomped into the house and announced, "The feud is
143. There is a gun rack on your bicycle.
144. Your wedding was held in the delivery room.
145. Your soap on a rope doubles as an air freshener.
146. Your wife's hairdo attracts bees.
147. Your baby's first words are "Attention K-Mart shoppers."
148. The antenna on your truck is a danger to low flying airplanes.
149. Your primary source of income is the pawn shop.
150. You can't visit relatives without getting mud on your tires.
More Redneck <<1-2>>